The objective of this policy is to keep our users informed regarding the cookies that are used by this website in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, smartphone or tablet if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, allowing, amongst other things, for a smoother navigation and an easier access to the services offered on our website. By law, we are permitted to store cookies on your machine providing that they are essential to the operation of the site (“Strictly necessary cookies” as set out below), but for all other we need your permission to do so.
This website uses its own cookies and third party’s cookies. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and the platform on which it runs.
- Analytical/tracking cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Google analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. It will expire in 2 years.
- Session ID: Identifies your unique browsing session but holds no identifiable data. A new session key is generated each time you visit. This is necessary for basic site functions and helps to inform basic security protocols. It is destroyed when you either log out or close your browser.
- Cookie Preferences: This cookie is used to store your acceptance of the cookie notification and retention of your preferences on the website itself. It will expire in 1 year.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Blocking, revoking or eliminating Cookies
You can allow, block, revoke or eliminate cookies installed in your browser through the settings. You can find more information on how to proceed below, depending on your browser: