The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how your personal information is processed and protected while browsing our website, in compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, for Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27th of April 2016.
This Privacy Notice governs the privacy of those using the website proton-vet.com.
Processing of your personal information
Through our website we collect the following information:
- Clinic name
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
This information could be used:
- To respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- To manage our relationship with you.
Legal basis for the processing of your information:
- The consent that you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. By refusing to provide your personal data we will not be able to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- Compliance with legal obligations that may apply to us. In this case, you cannot refuse the processing of personal data.
We do not share your information with third parties.
The personal information processed via our website is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Therefore, your data will be handled in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27th of April 2016.
For how long?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected. Once they are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept in order to, where appropriate, comply with our legal obligations or in order to resolve disputes that may arise from our relationship.
International Data transfers
Proton Vet does not perform international data transfers.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is used, most of which is within this notice.
- The right to access this personal information.
- The right to rectify this personal information.
- The right to request that we delete your data, stop processing it or collecting it.
- The right to portability, when technically possible.
In order to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any additional questions, please contact us via the contact details provided in this notice. In order to do so, you will be required to provide a copy of your ID document in order to prove your identity.
Changes to this notice
Any significant changes to this notice will be promptly communicated to you.
This privacy notice was last updated on October 2023.
How to contact us